Re: 2 major queries about the modern app

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you very much for downloading! Sounds like you have not yet upgraded to the custom keyboard, you can start your 7 day trial in the upgrade tab and then you will be able to use the keyboard in all apps. For FlickType, you do not need to wait to hear the feedback from each specific letter, you can lightly tap where you think each letter in the word is, flick right and then FlickType will give you a list of words, which you can flick down to scroll through. The keyboard does not work how typical keyboards have worked in the past, instead, it is pattern based and does not offer a word until all the letters in the pattern have been entered. If this feels like a big leap of faith, you can tap and hold the screen to navigate the keys until you feel comfortable, but I suggest you give the word hello a try as it does come quite natural to most people.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!