2 major queries about the modern app

Abdullah Zafar <abdullah@...>

Hello there. This abdullah here. I recently discover this keyboard and liked it so much, therefore want to use as my default keyboard. But i am facing the following 2 problem while getting started. Keep in mind while reading below that i am a voiceover user on iOS.

1. I have enabled the keyboard along with full access. Now, whenever i open the keyboard in any app such as messages, it said “not subscribed”. It repeats the same phrase again and again when i touch the keyboard or perform any gesture. Why is it? Note: when i open the keyboard app and switch to the “demo” tab, then it doesn’t say like this. But in all other apps, it kept repeating the same sentences. Note number2: the internet connection is always active on my phone.
2. I prefer to type in single tapp mode “direct touch typing”. But in this keyboard, when i tap on a character lightly, it inserts the character but doesn’t speak the inserted character. Even the option “echo character” is turned on in app settings. Why is it? How to fix?

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.