Re: Paying for custom keyboard?

Chuck Dean

From the developer:

As we have a developing product that we will be making considerable updates
and improvements to, coupled with a small market, an ongoing subscription
model is the best way to ensure that the project is sustainable and will be
around for a long time. This, as well as the fact that we want to ensure
everyone is paying for what they’re using and not paying a one time
purchase for a product that they don't use a year or two down the road, we
feel that a subscription is best for everyone. That being said, things are
not set in stone as we are going to be fluid and adaptable to the
circumstances.

Please let us know if you have any other questions,
Ashley

Chuck

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe <http://www.cadean.com/> Our 1961 Vespa 400
<http://cadean.com/Vespa.html>

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 6:41 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I just opened FlickType and went to the upgrade tab.

I see that when it’s released, FlickType will require a monthly $0.99
subscription.

I don’t understand why this is.
Can you please explain why you feel this is necessary, & consider making
it a 1-time purchase?

A lot of us, myself included, have limited funding available, and can only
use iTunes cards to purchase items from the App Store and iTunes.
When paying for a subscription, that funding disappears very quickly.

Thanks for your understanding,