Re: System-wide FlickType keyboard now available on the App Store!

Brandon Cross

Yes, I as well miss that flick left and hold gesture. Especially when
deleting numbers and symbols, because even if you have typed words past
them, those still count as one word each. so, '50%' is 3 words.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:21 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Kosta and Ashley,

Congratulations on getting the first build of the system wide keyboard
extension live in the App Store. It’s been fun to help with the progress of
making the keyboard what it is today, and I can’t wait to help with
whatever else you two ask us (The beta and Alpha testers) to assist with
next. Great job!

Ed Worrell

On Jun 27, 2018, at 7:12 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Dear FlickType friends,

We could not be any more excited today to share with you our biggest
news yet: The brand new, system-wide FlickType keyboard is now available on
the App Store! Link: https://bit.ly/FlickType. Packed with emoji, cursor
control, better dictionary and so much more! A huge thank you to all our
amazing testers, we couldn't have done it without you ☺️

The new container app is also much easier to navigate, has improved
instructions and is totally free to use. For the system-wide custom
keyboard, we are offering a free 7-day trial, and after that it's just 99
cents per month. Continuing to build out this technology is no small task,
and this will support our ongoing development costs so that we can continue
to provide you with the very best VoiceOver typing experience available.

All beta testers can continue to use the custom keyboard free of charge,
but we hope that you will also support us by simply downloading FlickType
from the App Store and choosing the "Upgrade" option. You will still
receive new beta builds as usual, and your subscription will continue
unless cancelled from your App Store settings.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for your help and support over
the last few months, and we can't wait to show you what else we've planned
for the future of VoiceOver typing. Please help us spread the word!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

- Get the app: https://bit.ly/FlickType
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlickType