Re: System-wide FlickType keyboard now available on the App Store!

Jessica D

Hello,
I'm writing to provjde feedback about the things that bother me, so they can be addressed.
1. The fact that the app is full-screen makes it impossible to enter information when composing email, and text-messages.
2. The visual affects setting is never remembered
3. Elinmate the subscription and charge a flat fee for the keyboard.
ard. ad more color options for the background.

Add dictation support
get rid of the swipe gestures such as flick down and hold. I have a hard time using these gestures.

On Jun 27, 2018 10:57 AM, Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm writing a blog post now that the system wide keyboard is available
to everyone. I am wondering if you would be wiling to elaborate on why you
chose a subscription model rather than a flat rate fee for the system wide
keyboard for use in the blog?

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:12 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Dear FlickType friends,

We could not be any more excited today to share with you our biggest news
yet: The brand new, system-wide FlickType keyboard is now available on the
App Store! Link: https://bit.ly/FlickType. Packed with emoji, cursor
control, better dictionary and so much more! A huge thank you to all our
amazing testers, we couldn't have done it without you ☺️

The new container app is also much easier to navigate, has improved
instructions and is totally free to use. For the system-wide custom
keyboard, we are offering a free 7-day trial, and after that it's just 99
cents per month. Continuing to build out this technology is no small task,
and this will support our ongoing development costs so that we can continue
to provide you with the very best VoiceOver typing experience available.

All beta testers can continue to use the custom keyboard free of charge,
but we hope that you will also support us by simply downloading FlickType
from the App Store and choosing the "Upgrade" option. You will still
receive new beta builds as usual, and your subscription will continue
unless cancelled from your App Store settings.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for your help and support over the
last few months, and we can't wait to show you what else we've planned for
the future of VoiceOver typing. Please help us spread the word!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

- Get the app: https://bit.ly/FlickType
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlickType