Re: System-wide FlickType keyboard now available on the App Store!

Macster

Congratulations Kosta and Ashley! This is a dream come true for both of you and us users alike.

I have downloaded the app and subscribed, but will also continue to be part of the test team and I look forward to where FlickType goes from here!

I don't think there is a major rush for this at all, but I do miss the flick left and hold gesture to delete quickly that the classic app has, but obviously this isn't a massive issue.

Congratulations again!

Macky

On 27 Jun 2018, at 14:12, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Dear FlickType friends,

We could not be any more excited today to share with you our biggest news yet: The brand new, system-wide FlickType keyboard is now available on the App Store! Link: https://bit.ly/FlickType. Packed with emoji, cursor control, better dictionary and so much more! A huge thank you to all our amazing testers, we couldn't have done it without you ☺️

The new container app is also much easier to navigate, has improved instructions and is totally free to use. For the system-wide custom keyboard, we are offering a free 7-day trial, and after that it's just 99 cents per month. Continuing to build out this technology is no small task, and this will support our ongoing development costs so that we can continue to provide you with the very best VoiceOver typing experience available.

All beta testers can continue to use the custom keyboard free of charge, but we hope that you will also support us by simply downloading FlickType from the App Store and choosing the "Upgrade" option. You will still receive new beta builds as usual, and your subscription will continue unless cancelled from your App Store settings.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for your help and support over the last few months, and we can't wait to show you what else we've planned for the future of VoiceOver typing. Please help us spread the word!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

- Get the app: https://bit.ly/FlickType
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlickType