Re: System-wide FlickType keyboard now available on the App Store!

Brandon Cross

OK will do, should be this Sunday barring any unforeseen circumstances.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Ashley,
I have posted the above text to the ViPhone list. It is a great
explanation of why a subscription is needed.
Chuck😎

On Jun 27, 2018, at 11:10 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for writing the post, please share once it's up!

As we have a developing product that we will be making considerable
updates and improvements to, coupled with a small market, an ongoing
subscription model is the best way to ensure that the project is
sustainable and will be around for a long time. This, as well as the fact
that we want to ensure everyone is paying for what they’re using and not
paying a one time purchase for a product that they don't use a year or two
down the road, we feel that a subscription is best for everyone. That being
said, things are not set in stone as we are going to be fluid and adaptable
to the circumstances.

Please let us know if you have any other questions,