Re: System-wide FlickType keyboard now available on the App Store!

Chuck Dean

Hello Ashley,
I have posted the above text to the ViPhone list. It is a great explanation of why a subscription is needed.
Chuck😎

On Jun 27, 2018, at 11:10 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for writing the post, please share once it's up!

As we have a developing product that we will be making considerable updates and improvements to, coupled with a small market, an ongoing subscription model is the best way to ensure that the project is sustainable and will be around for a long time. This, as well as the fact that we want to ensure everyone is paying for what they’re using and not paying a one time purchase for a product that they don't use a year or two down the road, we feel that a subscription is best for everyone. That being said, things are not set in stone as we are going to be fluid and adaptable to the circumstances.

Please let us know if you have any other questions,