Re: Words with apostrophes.

Chuck Dean

When typing emails the @ sign can quickly be entered by using the invisible symbol keys above the qwerty row.
The @sign is above the q, and if you flick down you will also find, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.
There are many useful symbols along this line. I suggest you experiment with the top row... Lots of good stuff!
I hope this helps,

Chuck

On Apr 29, 2018, at 6:27 AM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

Yes please! and also include for those Spanish-speakers, opening question mark, and opening exclamation mark. And also why not the At-sign for when one has to quickly write out an EMail address?

El 28/04/2018 a las 03:50 a.m., Chrystal Alexandroff escribió:
Hi. So I've noticed that it is somewhat laborious to write a word with an apostrophe in it. I notice that in the punctuation options there is an apostrophe s option. Would it be possible to include apostrophe d, ve, and ll as well.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird