problems with FlickType on Iphone 6S

Graham Page <graham@...>

Hi all.

I have 2 IPhones.  One is an IPhone SE and FlickType works fine on that.  The other is an IPhone 6S and I am having problems with this phone.  In order for Flicktype to work when typing I have to turn voiceover off.  Is this a known problem? Is there a solution? With voiceover on when I launch flicktype on the 6S it just says something like typing ready but there is no keyboard to type on.  This is with a clean install of flickType.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page
Assistive Technology Adviser
East London Vision (ELVis) - Supporting people with sight loss
graham@...
020 3697 6464
M: 07779 441 000

Website: www.eastlondonvision.org.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/eastlondonvision
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ELVis_Vision
Blog: www.eastlondonvision.wordpress.com
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/eastlondonvision

Charitable Incorporated Organisation number: 1154207