Re: Voiceover Behaving Strangely

Benny Barber

That's perplexing. Is the voice feedback set to on in settings in FlickType?

On Apr 28, 2018, at 11:32 AM, Tj Squires <tj@...> wrote:

Hello, all,

Perhaps someone has encountered this issue and can assist me! When I open up FLickType, I am able to see the screen just fine -- it works as expected, if I turn off voiceover. So, to explain a little bit, my problem is this:

When I have Voiceover active and open Flick Type, I am unable to utilize the app; all of my voiceover gestures perform their voiceover equivolents. I have heard that it is possible to utilized FlickType without turning off Voiceover. Therefore my problem is me! :). What setting may I have toggled that shouldn't be, weather with Voiceover, or Flicktype itself?

To be clear, the app will not type when I tap the screen unless Voiceover is off. I can't get it to function while voiceover is off -- so for example going to the menu requires me to tripple tap home, swipe up with two fingers, and then tripple tap home to turn it back on.

I am using latest iOS with an iPhone 7. I am not on the beta but will send the email if this problem will go away

Thanks for your assistance!