Re: Some feedback on the released version

Chuck Dean

Hello, as a fellow landscape flicker, if I want to hear what I typed, I just turn my iPhone into portrait mode and put my hand over the ear piece. Of course, I do not have the keyboard locked in landscape mode.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 8:51 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Christo, and thank you for the kind words.

The earpiece proximity sensor seems to automatically be disabled by iOS when holding the device in landscape orientation. I don't think there's anything we can do about that, unfortunately, but we might add a new gesture to perform the read back function soon.