Re: My experience with FlickType Watch app post iOS 15.3 update

Eileen Misrahi

Hi All,

When I first began with FlickType, I had the original classic version. However, when the Apple Watch version was released, it installed over the classic version. Frown!! So, when experts on this list suggested to change the settings to have the text copy to the clipboard and assign a gesture to paste it where I wanted it to go, I hopped on it immediately. Thanks Chuck and others for that solution. It works like a charm and a great work around. I too would like the classic version to be once again in the app store, so I could download it again. Will take your advice Chuck and will email Kosla. It just may take a village to convince him to do it.
Thanks in advance.