My experience with FlickType Watch app post iOS 15.3 update

Hi List,

I agree that the FlickType Watch app is better after the iOS 15.3 upgrade on my iPhone 13 Mini. However, I still noticed that the first typed word using it isn’t pronounced correctly and it doesn’t speak the period typed at the end of any sentence. It does speak later words correctly and any that are announced as predictive alternatives as you single finger flick down. It seemed much slower on my iPhone than FlickType Classic and its keyboard for typing did not seem to appear as quickly or as reliably as I would like. I uninstalled it after testing it.