Re: Refresher needed on FlickType Classic

Gordon

I wish this version could be put back in the app store for those of us who don't have access to it. It sound like the next best thing to having the full version.

On 10/11/2021 12:29 AM, Chuck Dean wrote:
Hello Alan, there are two ways to access the number key pad.
First, you can tap on the number key on the lower left corner of the typing area. This will bring up a telephone style number pad, or you can do a two finger flick right or left to cycle through the number pad, symbol panel, or back to the letter panel.

On Oct 10, 2021, at 10:16 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

I expect Chuck will be the one who can help me with this. FlickType Classic is coming back to me but I did prefer some of the functionality of the  FlickType Container app if it weren’t experiencing its current issues of not speaking word predictions. With Classic, I remember how to initiate the shortcut row by touching and holding near the top of the keyboard and sliding up and across to the desired shortcut key such as the number 5 to input numbers. What I don’t remember is whether it’s possible with Classic to bring up a number row or number keypad and if it is, how to do it and switch between it and the letter keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any directions.