Re: FlickType Classic and Watch/Container both downloaded to my new iPhone 13 Mini

Samanthia Farthing

Hello all,

I just got a new iPhone 13, and the FlickType watch app download it with no issues, however I tried to find the FlickType classic app by going through my purchases in the App Store as was suggested earlier, but it is not coming up for me, and I also can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find the FlickType classic app? It sounds like there are less bugs in the classic app, most especially that it will say the word suggestions when you flip down with one finger, where is the watch container app only says the last letter. This slows me down significantly when the first suggestion is not the correct word. I appreciate any help!