Re: Emoji

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Wow so that's exciting! So would we who are already Betatesters, be eligible for trying out the keyboard extention? I imagine you'd be sending instructions if we need to download the beta app etc?

El 24/04/2018 a las 03:45 p.m., FlickType escribió:
Hi Simon, great questions. We are planning to support both emoji as well as text replacement shortcuts in the new system-wide version of the keyboard. If you want to be among the first to try it out, please join our beta here: beta+subscribe@flicktype.groups.io

Warmly,
Kosta

--
Gera