Re: Need help using latest FlickType Watch/Container app after inadvertent update

Chuck,

I’m not sure how you’re leaving FlickType to get that result. Several times today, I typed several tweets in the container app, did a three finger quadruple tap to copy the text, opened the App switcher to go to Twitter, and pasted a new message using the two finger quadruple tap. So, I never closed FlickType which I think is required in order to execute the copy that is in the settings.

Alan Lemly

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 10:41 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Need help using latest FlickType Watch/Container app after inadvertent update

I went into settings, tapped on copy and clear on exit, and did a three finger quadruple tap to copy the text to send to you in an email, but when I left FlickType it copied what was on the screen... Which was nothing.

As

On Sep 30, 2021, at 8:24 AM, Chuck Dean via groups.io <cadean329@...> wrote:

 Yes, I understand that, but what I realized is you can’t do anything with the text you copied without leaving Fliktype. 😎

On Sep 30, 2021, at 8:22 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Thanks, Chuck. I do have the copy and clear turned on in Settings and it does work as you described. I like knowing all the available alternatives in case I wish to copy what I’ve just typed in the container app without closing FlickType.

Alan