Need help using latest FlickType Watch/Container app after inadvertent update

Hi List,

Well, after painstakingly updating every app on my device with a new app in the App Store accept for FlickType, either my device or the Apple gods or something decided to update FlickType too. Now, I’ve lost my keyboard extension and I’m trying to figure the best way to use the container app in the way I use my device. I tend to open an email or text in order to reply to it and then want to type my response using the container app and copy and paste it to the appropriate place. If there is a way to do this with the FlickType update running in iOS 14.8, I haven’t figured out how. I get a share button in the container app which works fine to copy what was typed into a new message or email but doesn’t seem to work in replying to an existing message. I would very much appreciate any help directing me on how to do what I want to do with the container app.

Thanks in advance for your help.