Re: Test message to Flicktype subgroups and former group address

Hi all, just wanted to confirm what Alan said.

The hello group will be inactive until we are live on the App Store. From there on, users that are neither part of the beta or the alpha will be posting there.

The alpha and beta groups are groups dedicated to alpha and beta builds respectively.

Also note that the hello group is what groups.io calls the parent group, and alpha and beta are subgroups. Meaning all members of alpha and beta are automatically members of the hello group as well.

Hope this helps, and please bear with us while we are still figuring things out :)

Warmly,
Kosta