Need to confirm my understanding of FlickType container availability in iOS 15 and on new iDevices

Hi List,

I’ve been following the various threads regarding removal of the FlickType keyboard from the App Store as well as those discussing the latest FlickType watch app and its operation on iOS 15. Before I update my iPhone SE 2020 to iOS 15 or consider purchasing a new iPhone, I want to understand this group’s consensus of FlickType availability going forward. I have not upgraded to the recently released FlickType Watch/Container app on my iPhone because the FlickType keyboard is working very well on my iPhone and the new update removes the keyboard. Also, I get better results with the FlickType keyboard than I do with the FlickType container app because punctuation is spoken when typing with the keyboard but not with the container app.

My questions follow:

  1. Does the group believe that the recently released FlickType Watch/Container app will continue to be available in the App Store for purchased new devices?
  2. Does the group believe that the container app will remain a component of the FlickType Watch app going forward?
  3. Has anyone upgraded to iOS 15 and can comment on FlickType’s performance with it whether using the FlickType keyboard or the FlickType Watch/Container app either recently updated or not?

I have tried using the iOS on screen keyboard in slide to type mode and will confess with the expletives omitted that I don’t consider it a viable option going forward. I certainly don’t mind using the FlickType container app going forward since this was the method used with both the original Fleksy  and FlickType and I can type, copy, and paste and get results more than twice as fast as typing on the on screen keyboard.

Thanks in advance for your comments.