Re: iOS 15 and flick type

Chuck Dean

Thank you for that information!
I have always use the FlickType Classic app, because it works perfectly all the time. It’s much more simple, and doesn’t need to interact with different apps.
Even when I was an alpha and beta tester on FlickType, when I was finished testing I would always turn full access off and go back to FlickType Classic app. In my opinion is the best incarnation of Fliktype.

On Sep 21, 2021, at 8:44 AM, David Speck via groups.io <sfblessings@...> wrote:

Hi, I also noticed that while using the systemwide keyboard, the words typed are not always spoken completely. Also, as mentioned in another reply, flicking up and down through Suggestions only reads the first or last letter of the words selected  Flicking left to delete words only says space if anything at all. The behavior seems to be the same in the container app. The classic version however still behaves as it always has. Everything is spoken as I would expect. I’ll probably start using that one more consistently since the behavior appears to be more on Target and consistent.

On Sep 21, 2021, at 9:29 AM, David Speck via groups.io <sfblessings@...> wrote:

I upgraded and am using flick type to compose this message on the system wide keyboard. It seems to be working exactly as it did before on my device. I haven't yet tried the container app  or the classic version but I see no reason why they wouldn't work. Of course if it is not installed on your device before you upgrade you probably won’t have it after you upgrade. Anyone should expect that. Just thought you would all like to know. Have a great day.
Dave