From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Luke Davis
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 10:25 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: Punctuation Voiceover hints needed and Direct Touch question
was RE: [FlickType] Have any FlickType keyboard users upgraded to iOS 14.8?

Alan Lemly wrote:

possible to have a setting that would allow VoiceOver to quickly speak
each letter as your finger is sliding over it that would enable those of
us using our ears to stop on the correct letter before moving to the next
one.

Isn't that what touch typing already does?
Or do you mean to have that, along with the slide to type word completion?

If so, you might be able to achieve something like it with a long enough
slide to type delay set.

Luke