From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 1:58:32 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Have any FlickType keyboard users upgraded to iOS 14.8?

Hi Alan and All,

I’m using a 6S, with 14.8. I have been able to use FlickType in FB to post on a time line and in the Message app to send a text message. I believe you are correct Alan that the apps are stored in the cloud and not in iTunes. At one point, I thought you could setup a new iPhone from the old one,  but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Best,
Eileen