Re: Have any FlickType keyboard users upgraded to iOS 14.8?

Chuck Dean

Hello Alan,

I tried FlickType in the container app and it seems to work fine, but I do not have full access enabled, so I can not tell you if it is working in other fields.

I have always used the old FlickType classic app, which has always worked perfectly in every iOS update and does not require full access to work. It does require a few more taps to export the text, but FlickType Classic has been my go to keyboard.

On Sep 14, 2021, at 11:29 AM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi List,

With the FlickType keyboard no longer available in the App Store, I’ve being very careful about upgrading my SE 2020 to new versions of IOS. I’m sure the FlickType keyboard will not work with iOS 15 so I have no plans to upgrade to it for a while. I’m not sure whether the FlickType keyboard will work with iOS 14.8 which dropped in the past couple of days. Have any of you using the keyboard upgraded to iOS 14.8 and if so, does the FlickType keyboard work with it?

Thanks in advance for your help.