Have any FlickType keyboard users upgraded to iOS 14.8?

Hi List,

With the FlickType keyboard no longer available in the App Store, I’ve being very careful about upgrading my SE 2020 to new versions of IOS. I’m sure the FlickType keyboard will not work with iOS 15 so I have no plans to upgrade to it for a while. I’m not sure whether the FlickType keyboard will work with iOS 14.8 which dropped in the past couple of days. Have any of you using the keyboard upgraded to iOS 14.8 and if so, does the FlickType keyboard work with it?

Thanks in advance for your help.