Re: Release #32: More sound improvements, quick reply links, and new settings

Macster

Regarding the slight slow down that has been mentioned, I have noticed a solution that might or might not be exclusive to my own set up. What I've noticed is I struggle to type and the general focus of VoiceOver on my phone jumps around a bit when I have my charger plugged in. As soon as I take my charger out, everything returns to normal. Can anyone else who is finding build 32 confirm this behaviour? A bizarre one I know, but all I can think of is maybe it has something to do with iCloud backups that are performed when connected to power? Beyond this unusual issue however, I like the ability to customize the typing clicks and other such sounds. Regarding the raise to listen feature, I normally just put my hand over the top of my phone to listen to what I've typed. Regarding possible uses of the rotor, I wonder if it would be possible to add an insert feature? There have been times when I've missed something out and had to delete the sentence I'm typing to go back and add it in. But overall, I'm very happy to say it you've done a superb job so far and it already feels as good as if not better than the original. Keep up the good work!