Re: Deletion clicks and latency

Macster

Regarding the slight slow down that has been mentioned, I have noticed a solution that might or might not be exclusive to my own set up. What I've noticed is I struggle to type and the general focus of VoiceOver on my phone jumps around a bit when I have my charger plugged in. As soon as I take my charger out, everything returns to normal. Can anyone else who is finding build 32 confirm this behaviour? A bizarre one I know, but all I can think of is maybe it has something to do with iCloud backups that are performed when connected to power? Beyond this unusual issue