When Will There Be An Update?

Shawn Krasniuk

Hey Ashley and Kosta. Just wanting to know how to get back on the beta and also will there be an update to fix some annoying issues with the app on iOS 15. The issues I'm experiencing are as follows?
1. Word echo is hit or miss, mostly miss though. Whenever I flick right to insert a space or punctuation or when deleting words, all Flicktype says is space.
2. Direct touch doesn't appear to be sticking again. Maybe it's an issue with iOS 15 itself but I don't experience that behavior when I use other apps that use the setting. I hope these issues get fixed soon. It's very hard to use Flicktype at the moment. Thanks.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters, Mac Users And Newbies or the Tech Zone? Send me a private email with your contact information and the group you wish to join and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...