From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 11:52:11 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Removed as a tester from the beta

Hi All,
You aren’t the only ones. The app has disappeared from Test Flight. The message FlickType Beta has expired announces when I open app.
Best,
JP

On May 12, 2021, at 6:19 AM, Alex Stone <alexstone87@...> wrote:

 Me too!

On 12 May 2021, at 12:57, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I was wondering, am I the only one who was removed as a tester from Flicktype Beta? Or did others get removed as well? I checked the Testflight app right after the last beta expired, and have been seeing ”Tester Removed;  The developer removed you from the test program” ever since. Thought I'd check because I haven't seen it mentioned on the list.