Try restarting your phone, or iPad. It helped with mine.

Chuck (mobile)

Moderator note: hello@flicktype.groups.io will no longer accept posts relating to the beta. Please use beta@flicktype.groups.io for all beta-related discussion. Thank you!

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:16 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm finding the app is very slugish when typing since updating to the current build.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

________________________________
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <@FlickType>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:27:16 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta 1.32

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your message. Some of the issues you're mentioning like entering a 3 letter word, flicking right and more letters being entered, as well as the flick right generally adding more letters gives me the feeling there are accidental taps happening. If you feel like you're typing the same as always, my next thought is whether you've restarted your devices recently? Sometimes issues can occur over time and a restart can resolve them.

As for the sounds, we will continue to make adjustments and improvements as we progress with the development of the app. We hope to get to a point where people can find a sweet spot that works well for them.

You're correct about the current editing shortcoming but we are currently building cursor control that will launch at the same time as the system-wide keyboard as we find this to be a very important feature in creating a fully functional typing experience.

Please let us know if you think of anything else!