A Few Queries

Shawn Krasniuk <bbsshawn@...>

Hi Kosta and all. I just opened the Flicktype app on my phone this morning and it prompted me to buy the app. I'm a little confused with this as I could've sworn I bought the app when it used to be on for $2. Also, I'm still on the beta of Flicktype and I thought when people are on the beta we get these features free. So what's going on?
Lastly, I'm now a prowd owner of an Apple Watch SE and I have the watch app installed on it. Are we able to use the Flicktype keyboard on the watch in third party apps like we can on the phone? Thanks guys.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters, Mac Users And Newbies or the Tech Zone? Send me a private email with your contact information and the group you wish to join and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...