Hi Benny,

What was your solution, in case others come across the same problem?

Sent from my mobile device

On Mar 27, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

Kosta,

I finally got flicktype to work. All is good. Thanks.

Benny

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 11:03:59 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Help After iOS Update

Hi Benny,

When FlickType has VoiceOver focus, please try enabling Direct Touch from the rotor menu and see if that helps.

- Kosta

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 9:01 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

I have just updated to iOS 14.4.2 and I cannot get FlickType to work.  Whenever I get into an edit area, FlickType activates, but I cannot get it to enter any text.  As I move around the screen, all I get is feedback from each character as for example Cap A, Cap B and etc.  I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again, but the same thing occurs.  It is totally useless as is.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Benny