Re: Current show-stopping issues

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>

They could sue! I’m sure they have patents and trademarks, but it’s time consuming and extremely costly. Enough to put Indy developers out of business. Could take years and like playing whack a mole. There’s another counterfeiter right behind them.
This is an Apple problem. There’s glaring issues with app approval process. There’s no incentive for them to help developers like Kosta and Ashley. Apple is going to get their cut, no matter who it comes from. How bout them apples?
It’s things like this that are putting the microscope on Google and Apple. For very good reason!!!
Best,
JP

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 1:14 AM Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:
- Kosta & Ashley.

my god! I can't believe what I read. This is a case of identity theft.
am I wrong? Can't you sue them for that?

Cheers,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykiel