Re: iOS 14.4 has been released... Fixes the direct touch issue.

Gina Grunden

Chuck: Thanks so much for replying. I thought I was doing something wrong. I'm not at all giving up on the app by any means. :-)

I did notice that the app was super snappy once downloading it again, so that was quite exciting.

On 1/26/2021 3:57 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:
Hello Gina,
If you are using FlickType in the native mail app, these kind of problems are inherent, and Kosta has not been able to fix them. It has something to do with the new construction of the mail app by Apple, and Fliktype and Apple‘s iOS mail client does not play well together.
You shouldn’t have these problems in other applications such as messages.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Jan 26, 2021, at 1:15 PM, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm using Flicktype on an IPhone 10 r, and I've found that Flicktype loses focus a lot. It also doesn't seem to say the words when I flick back to delete them. I'll see if using the app in Full screen mode, or one of the other modes makes any kind of difference. kind of difference. :)

On Jan 26, 2021, at 1:59 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:
BTW,
I had to set the direct touch with the rotor once when I sent my first email, but it has been working fine since☺️I can't get FlickType Thanks for the update.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Jan 26, 2021, at 11:51 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I updated to ios 14.4 which seems to have fixed the direct touch issue with Flicktype.
It took about 15 minutes to update.

Good luck,

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe