Re: iOS 14.4 has been released... Fixes the direct touch issue.

Gina Grunden

 I'm using Flicktype on an IPhone 10 r, and I've found that Flicktype loses focus a lot. It also doesn't seem to say the words when I flick back to delete them. I'll see if using the app in Full screen mode, or one of the other modes makes any kind of difference. kind of difference. :)

On Jan 26, 2021, at 1:59 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

BTW,
I had to set the direct touch with the rotor once when I sent my first email, but it has been working fine since☺️I can't get FlickType Thanks for the update.

On Jan 26, 2021, at 11:51 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I updated to ios 14.4 which seems to have fixed the direct touch issue with Flicktype.
It took about 15 minutes to update.

Good luck,

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#1763) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [runemagick115@...]

Thank's so much for the update. I'm not finding that the issue is really fixed. I'm using an IPhone 10 R, and every time I use Flicktype I keep losing focus. I'll play around with the different screen modes to see if that makes a difference.