Re: IOS 14.3

Gordon

In IOS 14.4 direct touch works as it did in IOS 13. You can set it to be on or off for specific apps, but by default it's on for all apps. So you wont have to turn it on each time you wish to use flick type. I use flick type every single day and it works well. I don't know when 14.4 will go public, but I would think pretty soon. I've been running the beta and it's working well and even has big battery life improvements. So this is an update you'll all want to get as soon as it goes live to the public.

On 1/20/2021 7:22 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:
hi Peter,
Considering the way is behaving, I’m pretty sure it’s an iOS problem, and not a Fliktype problem.

Someone claims that this will be fixed in iOS 14.4. Will have to wait and see!
Although it is kind of a pain, the workaround works OK, it’s only a couple more movements, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it 😎

On Jan 20, 2021, at 2:20 PM, Peter Torpey <ptorpey00@...> wrote:

Would be nice to know if this is a bug in iOS 14 or Flicktype itself.  The problem has existed for some time now.  If you depend on this keyboard it can be frustrating.

--Pete