Re: IOS 14.3

Gina Grunden

I'm having the same issues as far as FlickType staying in Direct Touch. Too bad there wasn't a way to keep that setting on in the app settings itself.

Gina

On 1/20/2021 1:25 AM, Chuck Dean wrote:
Hello Kosta,
I just updated to iOS 14.3 and I am having the same problems others are having with the iPhone staying on direct touch, but I have figured out a work around.
Also, when I tried to restore my purchase of FlickType, after updating, it failed multiple times, so I just bought it again.
No big deal but I thought you would like to know.

Happy New Year!

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400