From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 12:25:50 AM
To: Fliktype <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] IOS 14.3

Hello Kosta,
I just updated to iOS 14.3 and I am having the same problems others are having with the iPhone staying on direct touch, but I have figured out a work around.
Also, when I tried to restore my purchase of FlickType, after updating, it failed multiple times, so I just bought it again.
No big deal but I thought you would like to know.

Happy New Year!