From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Peter Torpey
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 9:53 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: iOS 14 and my FlickType full screen workarounds was RE: Full
screen versus non full screen mode: - was - RE: [FlickType] App Not Working
In 3rd Party

I am curious what prevents you from using flicktype as the default keyboard.
Are you running into other limitations with Flicktype or are there some
tasks that you find easier to do using the standard Apple keyboard?

--pete