From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of
Peter Torpey <ptorpey00@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 2:34:55 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Full screen versus non full screen mode: - was - RE: [FlickType]
App Not Working In 3rd Party

Just wondering if most people use Flicktype in the full screen mode or in
the normal mode. Is the performance or useability more robust in one mode
than another? I have never used the full screen mode and sometimes run
into
issues with the normal mode, especially with having to constantly switch to
direct touch mode and sometimes not being able to get to certain items in
the messages app.

--Pete