Re: Dictionary entries

Peter Torpey

Are bugs still being addressed for FlickType these days?  With the new OS some functions seem not to be working any more and I wonder if the issues might be addressed in the future.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 5:34 PM
To: Flick Type <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Dictionary entries

I thought new words were to be added to the dictionary automatically this does not seem to be happening that way.  for example the word app never gets added  I have to always

type it manually. Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.