Still Occasionally Wind Up With Touch Typing Off

Peter Torpey

I am running iOS 14.1 on an iPhone XR with Voiceover.

I am still occasionally seeing the issue that, when I try to use Flicktype, touch Typing seems to be turned off and Flicktype won’t work properly until I turn this off in the rotor setting.

This seems to mostly happen when I try to Share a news article from the Apple News app via a text message or e-mail.

Mostly Flicktype works as expected, but sometimes seems to get into this mode where Touch Typing is automatically turned off.

Can anything be done about that?

Thanks.

--Pete