Re: Flicktype on watch

Chris Chaffin

Hi Kosta,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I am running watch os 6.21.

When I try to scroll by using the crown, I do get the haptic feedback, but nothing else really happens. Voice over just says, FlickType, Scroll by using the crown.

So I am also not able to select different punctuation or emoji's since scrolling the crown is not working for me.

I am hoping you are able to figure it out.

Thanks for the help.

Chris

On Sep 20, 2020, at 4:25 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chris,

You can’t access numbers just yet, but for emojis you can do that the usual way by flicking right to insert a period, and then changing that to one of your favorite emojis.

What happens when you try to scroll through words with the crown? And what watchOS version are you using?

I’d love to track this down and figure out a solution for you.