Re: Caps lock

I miss the ability to hard press in order to capitalize with FlickType. That ability went away when I got my iPhone SE 2020. It would be nice if FlickType had a gesture to turn on caps lock but I don't use this very often so I can manage with the 2-finger tap to capitalize each entered letter.

Alan Lemly

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2020 12:20 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Caps lock

Hello Leonard,

No, not to my knowledge. I have wondered this myself, but generally speaking if I’m having to type a lot of capital letters I use the hard press on my iPhone 8.

On Sep 4, 2020, at 1:15 AM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Is there a gesture to do a caps lock so you don’t have to keep doing a two finger tap every time you want to capitalize a letter? Thank you.