Re: Short cuts

Chuck Dean

Simply type the shortcut with the flicktype keyboard and then flick down until you hear your shortcut, and then flick right.

Note: shortcuts do not work inside the Fliktype container app. This is due to an Apple iOS limitation.
They should work in any other app.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 6:02 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I have several replacement shortcuts. For example, eml is my shortcut to input my email address. What do I need to do to bake this work correctly?