Re: Misspelling

Everett,

I'm a bit confused by your post because my experience with FlickType is different than yours. When I manually enter a word letter by letter, no space is inserted until I complete entry and do the final flick right. I have never used FlickType without Voiceover so I'm unclear how you expect it to repeat or spell what you typed without Voiceover.

Alan Lemly

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Everett E. J. Ford
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 4:00 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Misspelling

Hello just want to let you guys know of a few problems that I have noticed on FlickType.

Number one when I am typing with the keyboard it wants to enter a space which ends up messing up the words every time when I use FlickType.

Number two what happened to where we could use FlickType without voice over and it would repeat what we wrote?

Thank you

EJ Ford