Re: Flick Type is unusable

Luke Davis

When they discontinued the subscription model and had everyone take the free upgrade a while back, did you do it?

The app and installed keyboard seem to be working fine for me on iOS 13.5.

You may try removing and reinstalling it.

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020, leonard morris wrote:

I have a lifetime subscription to this app and it still is not working btw not even the FlickType Classic is not working for me  Every country has an
identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.