Re: How do you use FlickType?

Chuck,

I hold my iPhone 7 in my right hand and type in FlickType using my left
index finger. It works very well for me that way.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 1:50 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [flicktype] How do you use FlickType?

How do you use FlickType?
Hello everyone,
After a few hours of playing with FlickType I have found the best way, for
me, to use this keyboard is to hold it between my hands in landscape mode,
with my index fingers over the top, and I type with my two thumbs.
This allows me to hold the iPhone securely and type quickly. I The only
problem I had was inserting a new line, because to flick down with two
fingers I had to change my grip, and the new line button on the lower right
was a little too awkward for my aging thumbs.
But I found that I can flick down with both thumbs to get the same results.
The more I use this app, the better it gets!

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400