Re: Flick Type is unusable

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi Leonard,

do you have a running subscription? Having said that, I haven't found the restore purchase button on the app's setting dialog, I wonder where it's gone, but I am pritty sure you need a Subscription to use the app.

Am I wrong?

Best,

JPR

Le 09/07/2020 à 11:14, leonard morris a écrit :

I have an use this app in quite some time but today I thought I would go back and use it I find it almost unusable. I can’t start typing even though I know  I am using the typing tab setting.
     the app keeps saying Flick Type over and over again What’s going on?